Are you on track with your program requirements? Need to know which classes to register for? We recommend following these steps to audit your progress each quarter. As always, contact your academic advisor with any questions!
To conduct a self-audit
- On SIS, access your Academic Advising Report (Miscellaneous > Academic Advising).
- Download your flowchart from Documents and Forms page.
- Check off completed courses on your flowchart. Use the resources listed below for help.
- TIP: Don't forget Ethics, Economics and Wellness requirements.
- Use the Program Planning Sheet to plot out when you plan to take future courses.
- TIP: Factor in prereqs and course timing.
- TIP: Remember to include all required co-ops in your plan.
- Contact your academic advisor with questions!
Self-Audit Tool Box
Liberal Arts Core Requirements
Liberal Arts Concentrations
Calculus Sequence Flow Chart
RIT Minors (may take a few seconds to load)
Transfer Credit info from the Registrar