Your Academic Advisor is available to help with any questions or concerns you have regarding your progress at RIT.
Who is my academic advisor?
Last Name begins with A-G, Incoming Fall 2012 and later
Last Name begins with A-Z, Incoming prior to Fall 2012
Last Name begins with H-Z, Incoming Fall 2012 and later
Stephanie Ludi (with support from Chelsea O'Brien)
Visit your advisor for:
- Help interpreting program requirements
- Assistance with courses selection
- Help resolving academic difficulties
- Guidance for setting academic goals
- Accurate and current information on University policies and procedures
- Referrals to campus resources, when you aren’t sure where to go
Students can meet with their advisors in two different formats: Open Advising and appointments.
Open Advising: These are time blocks offered by each advisor available for students, offered on a first-come, first-served format. Most of these meetings are less than 15 minutes in length and are not available for Change of Program or Double Major conversations.
Appointments can be made by visiting or call the office. Each advisor has time available on her calendar to meet with students, and we work with students' schedules to find a mutually good time to meet.
To schedule an appointment: