To fulfill your Software Engineering Elective requirement, choose one process elective, and one design. Students who enrolled prior to Fall 2012 must also take a third elective from either category.
- * SWEN-331 Secure Software Sys Development
- ** SWEN-342 Engineering of Concurrent and Distributed Software Systems
- SWEN-343 Engineering of Enterprise Software Systems
- SWEN-344 Web Engineering
- SWEN-563 (formerly 461) Real Time and Embedded Systems
- SWEN-564 (formerly 462) Modeling of Real Time Systems
- SWEN-565 (formerly 463) Performance Engineering of Real Time and Embedded Systems
- SWEN-549 Software Engineering Design Seminar
- SWEN-567 HW-SW Design
* For students who enrolled Fall 2012 or later, SWEN-331 is a required course and may not be taken for elective credit.
** For students who enrolled prior to Fall 2012, SWEN-342 may not be taken for elective credit. SWEN-342 replaces a discontinued required course, 4010-441 (Concurrent).
- SWEN-350 Software Process and Product Quality
- SWEN-352 Software Testing
- SWEN-356 Trends in Software Development Processes
- SWEN-559 Software Engineering Process Seminar