Interested in Software Engineering at RIT? Plan to attend an Institute-wide Open House. View the schedule on the Admissions Office website
Or schedule a one-on-one department visit with Software Engineering. Your visit can be customized to your interests. You can:
- Meet an instructor. Learn about the field of Software Engineering, including course content and the job market
- Meet our academic advisor. Find answers to your questions about curriculum, AP/transfer credits, and academic support.
- Meet SE students. We are proud to have an enthusiastic student body, who would love to share their perspective with you.
- Attend the weekly meeting of our student group, Society of Software Engineers! Meetings are Fridays at 1, when classes are in session.
- Tour the Software Engineering Facilities. We love to show off our studio labs and team rooms. Come see where our students learn and work.
- Attend Campus/Housing tours, Financial Aid meetings. Contact the Admissions Office for more information, http://www.rit.edu/admissions
To schedule a visit with Software Engineering, contact Sarah at email@example.com or 585-475-5461.