Co-Op Student Evaluation Project
Meeting Minutes - 2/1/05
- Mark is going to give us DBA access to the database.
- Jim Bondi's concern:
- Status Update
- We need to turn in formal documents at some point during development.
Need system to send all student email messages to both the student's preferred and
RIT email accounts.
- Jim Bondi pointed out a bug with the employer system
We should add a hook to the system that would allow a future developer to add in a part that
scans the submitted evaluations for keywords to make sure that the form is valid.
- Sections of the form (preliminary)
- Email contents
- Confirmation email for employers?
- Do department users need the ability to schedule emails?
- Do we have the most up-to-date XSL files?
If a student notices any changes in their information, how should they change it?
Does the sample evaluation show all possible question types? Could there be more?
- Are the forms going to be broken up into two parts?
- Who is going to need to add forms to the system?
Is there any problem with modifying the employer forms to match the design of the