Project StatusThis week was the first week of Iteration 2. More importantly, however, this week we deployed and demonstrated our Iteration 1 features to our entire group of stakeholders.
The meeting went well, and we received a lot of good feedback about our progress. This helped us develop our goals for Iteration 2. We have decided to pursue a small set
of features for Iteration 2. In addition to some of these features, we are planning to add the polish and address any feedback from our Iteration 1 results. We have also
planned on doing some refactoring in this Iteration. BugZilla currently has an up-to-date list of the things that will try to be addressed for Iteration 2. In terms of new items,
we hope to have the dynamic form generation piece completely done. In addition to this, we'd like to begin support for the departments and administrative users viewing student
evaluations. Lastly, we'd like to begin support for students changing their information while on co-op through our system.
Individual Tasks and Accomplishments
- Everyone - worked on team presentation and developed for Iteration 2.
- Chris, Whitney - Met with Dr. Naveda to discuss presentation.
Issues to Resolve
- Our issues this Iteration will likely resolve around solving any requirements issues we have with our features due to the lack of stakeholder meetings. (This is because
week 10 is our presentation and week 11 is finals week). We will probably need to contact via email or set up special meetings if anything needs to be resolved.
Short Plan for Next Week
- Develop on Iteration 2 feature set.
- Deliver a quality presentation on Tuesday.