Project StatusThis was the first week after finals and break and we delivered Iteration 2 on Monday to our stakeholders. The meeting went
well and we gathered lots of pertinent feedback. It is important to note that the stakeholders changed their minds about some key functionality which
will result in significant development overhaul. However, we still feel confident in our schedule and process given our iterative approach.
We also discussed the schedule for the remainder of the quarter and decided to have another meeting
next monday to further discuss our progress. The major features that were discussed for Iteration 3 included reporting and an integration of student
and employer information. We had a team meeting on friday to discuss this integration and came up with a concept that we will demo in monday's meeting.
We also divided up the work for Iteration 3 and decided that on a weekly basis each team member would send an email detailing their accomplishments
and work for that week to keep everyone accountable and informed.
Individual Tasks and Accomplishments
- Chris, Tom - Met with Jim Bondi of the Co-Op office about the changing information issue.
- Chris, Dan - Met with ITS and practiced a deploy of the system.
Issues to Resolve
- Further refine requirements and desired functionality for the integration and reporting.
- Fix any problems with the deploy with ITS.
Short Plan for Next Week
- Demo integration progress on Monday, and continue work on Iteration 3.