Project StatusThis was the first week of Iteration 4 and we began by demonstrating the Iteration 3 features (which mainly included reporting) for the stakeholders on Monday. We then spent the
rest of the week refining the system based on stakeholder feedback. Our real goal was to integrate the changes that had been requested (and they were numerous) by the end of the week so that
serious testing efforts could begin on Monday of next week. These goals were accomplished with the system ready-to-deploy on Friday morning. In addition, the team has been working on the
documents and beginning to plan for final versions of all of the documents we need (manuals, reports, requirements, etc.).
Individual Tasks and Accomplishments
- Dan - Facilitated Iteration 3 deploy.
- Whitney - Again worked with stakeholders to nail down changes from the meeting.
- Patrick - Developed a timeline chart for our project plan.
Issues to Resolve
- We have yet to deliver a test plan.
Short Plan for Next Week
- We will be developing a test plan to deliver to the stakeholders as well as doing some testing ourselves.