This was the first week post-Iteration 4. We deployed the system in
the early part of the week, along with turning in the source code
to ITS. We believe major development efforts to be completed.
However, we have not met with our stakeholders in quite some time -
so we need to touch base. That being said, there has been extensive
email communication that has allowed the stakeholders to
communicate about the system. This week we spent some serious time
working on the poster and are nearly done with it.
Individual Tasks and Accomplishments
- Dan - Deployed Iteration 4 final version of system to ITS.
- Chris - Worked with ITS to migrate database schema.
Issues to Resolve
- We must make sure that the version of the system we have deployed is accepted.
Short Plan for Next Week
- We will be responding to any feedback from the system deploy.
- We will be continuing work on non-system related deliverables. (Presentation/Poster/Paper).