Project StatusThis was the second week of Iteration 4 and our major goal for this week was to finish and deliver the Acceptance Test Plan to
our stakeholders. This was accomplished and submitted on Thursday of this week. The rest of the week was spent doing some internal ad-hoc
testing as well as responding to some feedback from our stakeholders as they explore the deployed Iteration 3+ system. In addition, we are planning for
our team's presentation, report, and poster. We have also spent some time refining our documents.
Individual Tasks and Accomplishments
- Chris - Compiled test plan from all developers.
- Whitney - Responded to stakeholder feedback throughout the week about the deployed system.
Issues to Resolve
- We have a number of none-system related tasks, such as the report, presentation, and poster to focus on.
- We must also finish testing the system and finish the user manual/installation manual.
- We have one major non-implemented feature, searching by student ID for evaluations. This is because we just recieved
the LDAP sample code from ITS today (Friday, April 8). We need to get this finished and deployed.
Short Plan for Next Week
- We will be putting any finishing touches, bug fixes, and polish in preparation for the final deploy.
- We will be continuing work on non-system related deliverables.