- Release 2 (product release 1) has been sent to the client. The client
was very impressed with release 2.
- The debug view, pushed up and implemented in release 2 to gather
customer feedback, turned out to be exactly what Webster wanted in the first
- In the event of schedule slippage for the final release, some
requirements could be dropped in order to deliver the final release on time.
The client will pinpoint requirements that could be dropped if need arise.
- Webster will be able to provide us with more feedback starting with
- The XML schema might be considered a trade secret. Visual Scrumware
needs to keep a close eye on what is shown or placed on demo at
presentations to ensure that the NDA is not breached.
- Tasks for next meeting:
-Fill out mid-quarter survey and evaluations
-Release 3 development