Team Spy Penguins Weekly Report
- Initial version is complete, it will evolve as the project goes on, but the currently required content is up and running
- Completed and approved by sponsors
- Initial revision is complete, additions/subtractions will be made and once again the document will evolve as project progresses
-Met with Erika and Neil at Paetec and received a demo of the tools currently in use for their product catalogs
-We have some basic requirements already that we have gathered from meetings with Erika and Neil.
-Requirements, Work on MS Project Schedule, SRS, and BRS are all topics for our Sunday December 14, 2008 meeting.
-Nailing down whether the system will be a web application or a desktop application*
- Accessing and utilizing new tools (especially Blueprint, less so MS Project)
- Accessing Paetec information packet and utilizing its contents to better understand the project and its desired output
*Note: That we are still making a list of pros and cons for each type of application and should have it ironed out this week.