This page last changed on Feb 09, 2009 by cmd0219.
What Went Well
- Unit testing coverage, HttpUnit
- Task completion
- UI improvements
- Server-side refactoring
- Discipline improved (use of charts), settled more into scrum, commitment
- Figured out what is necessary to fix test harness and may pursue it
What Didn't Go So Well
- Department overhead - "splitting time between things that push the rock and things that don't"
- Updating views in limbo
Things To Improve
- Improve task granularity
- Exporting content to SE site (making of script to do it for us)