This page last changed on Feb 24, 2009 by mpb6001.

What Went Well

  • Oracle research
  • Resolving issues
  • Re-factoring
  • Despite problems we "Maintained" our velocity by working on other stories
  • Our design seems sound

What Didn't Go So Well

  • Estimations with respect to story points for stories we did do were too high
  • Time Tracking (We ended up getting bogged down on Oracle)
  • Oracle and JDBC
  • Planning for user stories (interdependence of user stories)
  • Finals week affected productivity as well as our schedule

Things To Improve

  • Time Tracking
  • Better spiking before stories to check feasibility
  • Smaller unit tests (for re-factoring)
Document generated by Confluence on May 21, 2009 10:23