Software Engineering Department
B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
Rochester Institute of Technology
Spring 20053 Courses
- Software Engineering Process & Project Management (SE456)
- SE Seminar in Agile Software Development (SE559)
- Senior Project (SE562)
Spring 20053 Schedule
RIT Activity Hour
- Official Office Hours: Mon 2-4 & Wed 9-11 - These are the hours I have scheduled to be available. During other times, if my office door is open feel free to stop in.
- NA : generally not available the hour before a class or lab.
- Lunchtime: should be at the gym running, but usually at my desk....
- If you have specific scheduling constraints, please contact me and set up an appointment.
- Computer Science I, II, III (4003-231,232,233)
- Software Engineering Freshman Seminar (4010-101)
- Introduction to Software Engineering (4010-361)
- Principles of Distributed Systems (4010-442)
- Principles of Information System Design (4010-443)
- Software Requirements and Specification (4010-455)
- Software Engineering Process (4010-456)
- Agile Software Development (4010-559)
- Software Engineering Senior Project (4010-561,562)