Meeting Minutes April 1, 2003 at 8:00 AM


Meeting Summary

  • Professor Englert provided the group with more information on the poster that we will need to make for the final presentation. She informed us that group members need to be available for questions 1hr before and for 1hr after the Watts Humphrey presentation on Friday May 16th. Professor Ludi will be holding a poster workshop on April 30th from 4 to 6pm. So far, Jason and Jessica have volunteered to attend.
  • We went over the time tracking sheets with Jon Templin and Professor Englert. A few mistakes were discovered. Some of Derrick’s work that was lumped under the data model needs to be redistributed under some of the other packages. Derrick will make the necessary changes to his time log to reflect the actual time per package and Jason will fix the summaries.
  • Jon’s team signed off on the Software Architecture Document.
  • Both websites need to be updated with the latest information and the SAD document needs to be added.
  • We will document solutions to Resin problems per request of Jon.
  • Industrial Advisory Board meeting is set for April 18th. Our team will need a 10 minute presentation on the background of the project, the benefits to PaeTec, and the progress to date. The meeting is set to run between 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM. Kevin, Jason, and Jessica will put together a presentation for this.
  • Jon reminded the development team to stay in communication with him should any problems arise during the final 7 weeks of the project.
  • Our next milestone will be the community search and customer search. Kevin would also like to implement batching.

Open Issues
Issue Description
Date Opened
Assigned To
Requirements matrix for test plan and test plan 3/12/2003 Derrick Discuss on 4/4/2003
Notify group and log changes to the data model 3/14/2003 Derrick Work in progress
Update interface table 3/14/2003 Jason Work in progress
Update Java bean interfaces 3/22/2003 Jessica Work in progress
Make a presentation to the Industrial Advisory Board 3/28/2003 Kevin and Jason Presentation is 4/18/2003
Attend poster workshop 4/1/2003 Jason and Jessica Workshop is 4/30/2003 from 4 - 6 PM
Redistribute time on weekly time logs to reflect time actually spent on packages 4/1/2003 Derrick and Jason Waiting for Derrick to redistribute time on Week 3 time log
Document solutions to Resin problems 4/1/2003 Mike and Derrick Work in progress
Both websites need to be updated with the latest information and the SAD document needs to be added 4/1/2003 Mike


Project Schedule
Week 13 Begin Unit Testing / Alpha Release, Test Plan
Week 17 Beta Release
Week 18 Software Complete
Week 19 Conclude Testing
Week 20 Deliver Final Product, Presentation & Post Mortem
Color Denotes Deliverables