Meeting Minutes April 29, 2003 at 8:00 AM


Meeting Summary

  • We went over the time log summary that Jason reworked after looking at all of the time logs again and discussed the fact that the projected end date now lies after week ten. The group has been logging a great number of hours this week to make up for this.
  • Because of the new estimates Jon wanted to know what if any big obstacles we had yet to overcome. Time is of course an issue however all group members will be stepping up their hours to help mitigate this risk. We have no major technical issues that are holding up the project and many of the issues we did have from last week are now resolved.
  • The features that still need to be implemented are the user accounts pages and those should be done by the end of the week.
  • Almost all of the functionality will be in place by the end of the day on Friday.
  • We need to double check the location of the poster design workshop for tomorrow. Jason, Jessica, and Kevin will be attending.
  • All group members should be creating at least 5 test cases per day for the requirements that they wrote.
  • We went over the comments made by Judy on the test plan and discussed them. Derrick will make any changes and have them completed by the end of today.
  • Terms and Definitions will be added to the team website by Jessica.
  • Bug Tracking and Issue tracking will be sent out to all team members on a weekly basis.
  • Jason will send a copy of the Bug Tracking and Issue tracking worksheet to Jon and Judy today.
  • Derrick brought up a problem that he encountered in using Oracle. He was having issues with empty strings being considered null in the database. Jon will check into this and get back to Derrick.
  • Our next team meeting is Tuesday May 6th at 8:00 am and Judy will be bringing breakfast.

Project Schedule
Week 18 Software Complete
Week 19 Conclude Testing
Week 20 Deliver Final Product, Presentation & Post Mortem
Color Denotes Deliverables