Meeting Minutes December 03, 2002 at 4:00 PM
- Meeting on Friday at 12:00 Noon to 1:30 PM at PaeTec (see directions below).
- Visit www.paetec.com and explore the website before the meeting.
- Look over part one of the PowerPoint presentation (MC 911 Part I v3.ppt) in "How 911 Works" before the meeting.
- Kevin needs to see Judy Englert to sign the project agreement.
- Discuss a time to meet with Prof. Englert on a weekly basis.
- We need to come up with conceptual design of the product per Dr. Nevada for next week.
- The group was introduced to our point of contact at PaeTec, Jon Templin. Jon discussed with us what PaeTec is, what it does, and the project we are about embark on. He proposed that we have our next meeting at PaeTec so he can show us around and teach us what we need to know about the telephone industry in order tackle our project.
- From now until Christmas Break we will be talking about the existing system.
- Jon gave us a CD with the manuals and documents of how the existing system works. He informed us that he will be on vacation from December 23rd through January 1st.
- Email is the best way to reach him.
- Jon recommended that we not use their document format and we are open to use one of our own.
- Kevin will be the point of contact for our group to Jon.