Meeting Minutes February 04, 2003 at 4:00 PM
- Everyone should update Prototypes and Requirements for Thursday.
- Jessica will add the new project plan to the website.
- Mike will check with Sanjay about web components on lab machines, and assess hardware needs for the project and report back to Jon.
- Derrick will determine what is needed as far as test data and recommend our needs to Jon.
- There will be a meeting for the development team on Friday at 1:00pm to work on SRS doc.
- Went over changes to requirements.
- Default for search pages is 25 results. This is a correction from the January 28th meeting minutes.
- New requirements:
- User shall go to a menu page after login with links to: find customer, search MSAG, change password, and add user account (admin only).
- NPA NXX XXXX must be unique so that no 2 or more customers can have same TN in active, modified, or new state.
- Pages need to be printable without cutting off any fields and/or text.
- Went over changes to prototype screens.
- Derrick provided an updated data flow model. Jon will look it over and get back to us Thursday on its validity.