Meeting Minutes February 11, 2003 at 4:00 PM
- Professor Englert will be checking on the date, time and location for our presentation on the status of our project.
- Professor Englert informed us that the grading will be based on Jon Templin's review of our performance, our own team evaluations, and the status presentation.
- Jessica will update the project plan on the website.
- The Architecture document should be complete before everyone leaves for break.
- It will be delivered to Jon during his vacation and we will meet to discuss it on the first week of Spring semester classes.
- Mike would like to request a hard drive for use in developing the project on.
- Went over changes to the data model.
- The development team needs to meet and put together a presentation on the status of our project.
- Went over the SRS with Jon and noted the following changes:
- Page numbers should be added.
- PaeTec has a mix of Solaris and Windows machines and it was stated that the system would be built to run specifically on an NT machine when in fact it needs to be portable.
- A new requirement should be added that states the system must be portable between Solaris and Windows.
- There was a correction that all users will be behind a corporate LAN and no users will be able to access the system outside the firewall.
- A new definition should be added: NPA - The first three digits of a telephone number also commonly called an area code.
- Data Dictionary number DD29 should be 1 - 9.
- A new requirement number 459: The TAR code and county for a location is obtained from the locations MSAG record.