Meeting Minutes January 7, 2003 at 4:00 PM
- Set up Eclipse on your systems as soon as the CVS repository is created.
- Make sure that we have a team account set up with a CVS repository and notify group members when these are ready.
- Work on getting Resin set up.
- All documents should be checked into CVS.
- Create base requirements document.
- Email Jon about Friday meeting with users of the current system.
- We need to create a team website with the following pages:
- Main project page with project description
- Team members and contact info
- Documents with creation date, date added, modification date
- Meeting minutes
- Send Jessica all previous meeting minutes for the website
- Type up today’s meeting minutes (here they are ;-) )
- Look into conversion of the C++ code to its equivalent in Java. It needs to behave in the same way it does currently.
- Develop a flow / site diagram of the current website
- Pull out file extension of Markets table into parent_market
- Can MK_FILE suffix be pulled out into a parent_market?
- Do we want a description field in parent_market?
- Should contact info be in parent_market?
- We need to drop the Audit Trail table.
- Need a customer table.
- Can a customer be in multiple markets?
- Can we tie EXT_TNS to MSAG data?
- Pull address info out of EXT_TNS into a table called MSAG_ADD
- Break List Of Values table into separate tables based on class type and state.
- Can we combine beginning and end pairs of XXXX?
- Can we create a dynamic table instead of having 24 entry lines hard coded?
- LNP needs to be moved to table entries.
- Do the users use multiple windows when searching in the current system?
- Can we create a combined searching tool to do all of the required searches in the system?
- Use a pop-up window for the search tool.
- Need a way to tie the results of the search to user entry.
- Do users use a remote desktop or is data transferred to their web browsers?