Meeting Minutes January 16, 2003 at 4:00 PM
In going over the prototypes for the web interface we noted the following changes:
MSAG Address and Community Names Search Screen
Find Customer Screen
- Jon preferred the split search with MSAG Address Search and Community Names Search on either side of the screen.
- He Liked the idea of being able to click on text and have it automatically placed in to the MSAG search.
- The Community Names search is mostly for "newbie" and so the MSAG search should be positioned on the left hand side of the screen.
- Use standard font size.
- Default screen resolution is 800 x 600, and secondary resolution is 1024 x 768.
Location Data Entry
- Add lines to separate TN, Customer ID, and Company Name searches.
- Jon will get back to Kevin about ranking of these three searches.
- Only show TN in results if search was for TN.
- Always show search results even if there is only one result.
- No longer need NPA-NXX only search, should be NPA-NXX-XXXX.
- Concatenate NPA-NXX-XXXX into one column for results.
- Put all company level data above and use table format for displaying fields.
- Use labels from old system screens.
- Status is on the lowest level.
- Prototype LNP as checkbox. Should default be checked or unchecked?
- Use auto-fill in Beg XXXX and End XXXX fields.
- Disable End XXXX fields until a number is entered in Beg XXXX.
- Multiple submit buttons should submit entire form.
- Need to ask Judy about need to generate requirements for existing system.
- Can possibly use ILEC's specs.