- SRS signoff has been postponed. The client and Visual Scrumware still
need to come to an agreement on the SRS.
- The client will send an email with minor suggestions to the SRS. Once
those changes are made, the document is considered approved.
- SRS signoff and approval will be conducted via email.
- A traceability matrix would be very beneficial for our test plan. Visual
Scrumware plans to build a traceability matrix or note which test cases map
to which requirements for their acceptance test plan.
- For future telephone conferences, the client would like to see more
prototypes and have more usability discussions.
- Due to the NDA, not all artifacts are appropriate for display on the
team's webpage. Running them by the client prior to posting them is the
safest way to keep to the NDA.
- A conference call for week 9 may not take place. Each party will
communicate via email for that week.
- No conference call will take place for week 10 since the team will be
viewing and conducting project presentations.
- Tasks for next meeting:
-Work on acceptance test plan
-Continue development of prototypes