- The client has reviewed the SRS and has made several suggestions. These
suggestions were incorporated into a new revision of the document.
- The file extensions .wtftc and .wtfts are acceptable for test cases and
test suites, respectively.
- There is an ambiguous area with respect to opening test cases via
windows explorer. What screen is the first one displayed? Does it default to
one tab or does it automatically navigate to the tab most recently used?
- The relative ordering approach suggested by Visual Scrumware was
accepted by the client. There is no possibility for overlapping lines, and
reorganizing a sequence of transaction groups is performed by moving one
transaction group above another. Connectors appear appropriately.
- There should be an option to disable automatic validation.
- The team needs to specify where auto-save temporary files are stored.
This makes the auto-save requirement testable.
- The client has requested redo functionality in addition to undo. The SRS
has been modified appropriately.