- Our faculty coach has requested access to release 1 and 2. He wants to
ensure that we are following an appropriate development path.
- Webster was going to visit on Apr 1st, but the date is now tentative.
They have postponed their visit until Apr 8th.
- There are approximately 50 or so test cases provided by Webster that do
not validate against the schema. These test cases can be ignored, as they
conformed to older revisions of the schema and are no longer being executed.
- Tasks for next meeting:
-Send Client the final prototype